Episode 112: Into The Storyteller's Vault
One of our Patreon backers is at the Thief level, meaning one of his characters gets roasted this episode! But first, the Curmudgeon, the Legend and the Favorite hang out with game designer Josh Heath to talk about his companies, High Level Games and Keep on the Heathlands, as well as learning all about how to create content for the White Wolf Storyteller's Vault. Ryan, Carie and Jason also get the scoop on HLG Con!Support On A Roll
- On A Roll Podcast on Patreon — If you love On A Roll and would like to help keep it on the air, please visit our patreon page and consider making a small donation! Every dollar makes a difference, and we could not continue this project without the generous support of our patrons!
- High Level Games Convention — This Atlantic City gaming convention is on Oct. 12 - 14, 2018, and we'll be there with Josh!
- Keep on the Heathlands — Keep On the Heathlands is Josh's site dedicated to role-playing games and supporting the gaming community. In particular, we are focused on supporting, sustaining, and increasing inclusivity and diversity in our various communities.
- Tara M. Clapper - Writer/Editor — Tara Clapper is an RPG editor that Josh Heath recommends in this episode as a great person to work with if you are looking to pay an editor to check your Storyteller's Vault work! Also, she's awesome!
- Storytellers Vault — This is the place to find and create content for White Wolf game lines! Josh has several products here you should check out, including Dark New England Regional Sourcebook, which is ranked #1 Most Popular Storyteller's Vault product currently!